- In an organisation that is in full growth, opportunities often present themselves eagerly
- A growing team means that there are more people who come up with ideas
- With an increase in partnerships, the demand for new projects increases as well.
This means that an organisation often has to assess whether or not it is a good idea to launch a new project. After all:
- The new may look so tempting, but the organisation as a whole could suffer.
- Growing to grow is never a good idea; it has to be valuable
- The risk of ‘bleeding money’ lurks around the corner, even in projects that at first sight appear to be self-supportive.
- A lot of pressure can break both employees and stakeholders
So: I created an assessment framework based on the principles of design thinking. With a focus on sustainable motivation, viability is replaced by sustainability in the dashboard that you can download from my site https://impactprojects.eu/tools/